Friday, June 28, 2013

New Blogging Motivation: MEAL PLANNING!

I'm very excited to use this blog to help me keep up with meal plans. DUH - why did I just think of this? I have tons of things pinned on Pinterest, but I can never seem to get it together to plan for the week. SO, I end up searching for other people's meal plans online...HELLO, why not create my own so I can keep it all in one place!

If any of you who read this blog do meal planning, I would welcome your ideas! If you have a blog or know of some good resources, please leave a comment with a link! I am trying to use more fruits and vegetables and less dairy as that seems to be a trigger for Aiden's eczema.

So here goes!

Monday: Skillet Pork Chop Saute with Peaches Side Dishes: Bulgur, Couscous or Quinoa & Steamed Green Beans

Tuesday: Flank Steak Tacos Side Dishes: Sliced Avocado, Black Beans

Wednesday: Vegetable Beef Bow Tie Skillet One Dish Meal! (Omit cheese for Aiden)
Vegetable Beef Bow Tie Skillet Recipe
Thursday: Pork Tenderloin Medallions and Balsamic Reduction Sides: Roasted Potatoes and Mixed Green Salad (with some of the balsamic reduction as dressing) and/or Roasted Green Beans

Friday: Spaghetti and Meatballs (I will either use frozen meatballs as this recipe suggests, or attempt to make my mother-in-law's, which are delicious but more time consuming) Sides: Caesar Salad and Garlic Bread


Yum, yum! Anyone else got a meal plan to share? I'd love to steal see it!

No comments: